Monday, May 15, 2006

Apologies

When I first started my blog I believed I would be able to write one article per day. For the first couple of months this was no problem however, over the last week, work and family commitments have prevented me from 'blogging on'. My apologies to all! The 'insane' period at the office is almost over and shortly I will be leaving on two weeks holiday. I will not be able to update the blog in the first week as I will be nowhere near a computer however hope to rectify that in the second week.

Just because I was not blogging doesn't mean that I was drinking wine or cooking. We had a fantastic Mother's Day and I cooked lunch for the better-half and her mother (an extended family).

All this leads me to some catching up to do. June means a couple of things. Firstly, holidays for me and a decision as to which wines to take. Secondly, I believe the balance of my small order of the 2003 Bordeaux en-primeur should arrive and thirdly, the better half and I are undertaking an introductory
wine course.

I am looking forward to the next few months and bringing you updates on our wonderful world of wine.

PS. TWC - thanks for the comments!






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your welcome. BTW, do we Yanks share the same Mother's Day with you Aussies?

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
Enter your Email and receive the latest posts immediately


Powered by FeedBlitz