Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wine Course

I have done it!! I have enrolled my wife and I (and a few freinds) into a Wine Basics course with the Wine Emporium. It will run in June over two nights. I am very excited about it.

I love the Wine Emporium and their senior staff. As the store is NOT owned by either Coles-Myer or Woolworths or one of the big wine or beer companies but by the people that rund the stor - IT IS INDEPENDENT!!!!!! The advice they give relates to the wine, as it stands, and is not influenced by any corporation.

After successful completion of my Wine Basics course I will be able to be a tiny bit more knowledgeable about the subject - I hope. If not, who cares - it will be fun!!

I will keep you informed of the progress and what the course is about as it unfolds!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
Enter your Email and receive the latest posts immediately


Powered by FeedBlitz